Wednesday, June 18, 2008

FLiP-FL0P FLAWS

ubiquitous-existing or being everywhere, (at the same time) omnipresent:

etiquette-conventional requirements as to social behavior; proprieties of conduct as established in any class or community or for any occasion

lacrosse-a game, originated by Indians of North America, in which two 10-member teams attempt to send a small ball into each other's netted goal, each player being equipped with a crosse or stick at the end of which is a netted pocket for catching, carrying, or throwing the ball



THiS ARTiCLE EXPLAiNS ABOUT THE EFFECTS OF WEARiNG FLiP FL0PS. iT STATES THAT FLiP FL0PS MAY NOT BE THE BEST SANDALS F0R HEALTH REASONS. FLiP FLOPS CAN CHANGE THE WAS PEOPLE WALK, AND CAUSE ANKLE PAiN. THiS ARTICLE WAS iNTERESTiNG T0 ME BECAUSE i D0NT WEAR FLiP Fl0PS, BECAUSE THEY HURT MY FEET. FLiP FLOPS ARE TO BE WORN iN THE LOCKER R00M AND ONTHE BEACH, BUT PEOPLE WEAR THEN AS REGULAR EVERDAY SHOES. RESEARCHERS STUDiED THAT YOU SCURUCH YOUR TOES WHEN WEARiNG FLiP FLOPS THAT’S WHAT MAKES YOUR TOES HURT WHEN YOU HAVE WORE FLiP FLOPS FOR A WHiLE. i BELiEVE THAT WERAoNG FLiP FL0PS BRUiSES YOUR FEET, BECAUSE THAT WHAT THEY DO TO MiNES. i FEEL THAT WEARiNG FLAT SHOES HELPS YOU WHEN YOU ARE WALKiNG, RO WEARiNG REGULAR TENNiS SHOES.

5 comments:

Mawzae said...

The same thing happens to my feet when I wear flip flops.One time me and my friend was walking down the street and her flip flop broke.It was funny to me but that just shows how cheap they are.

Gail Bauer said...

I can't wear them. My feet and legs start hurting after walking a short way. I don't know how people can wear them all the time.

Lisa said...

I can't wear them for long periods of time. They do hurt my feet and there is no support. I really enjoy wearing my Nike better. I went to the Sangamon County Fair this past weekend and I knew not to wear my sandles. I wore my comforty Nikes.

Heather Grider said...

I can't believe you don't like to wear flip flops! haha. There may be a few times in the summer where you won't catch me wearing them but other than that I always wear them.

Zak said...

I Love My NIKE flops !
I know this is kinds gross but bear with me. My feet never stink when I wear my nike flips. I dont do alot of walking but they sure dont have as much support as my nike bball shoes.

AB0UT Mii

iM 20 YEARS 0LD!! MAH BiRTHDAY iS DECEMBER 2,1987!!! i LiKE T0 D0 ALL GiRLY THiNGS WiTH THE EXCEPTiON 0F [[G0SSiPiNG]]!!! iM ATTENDiNG RCC FOR EALRY CHiLDHOOD ED...

MAH FAV0RiTES

  • BL0GGiNG
  • MYSPACE/FACEB00K
  • TEXTiNG
  • SH0PPiNG
  • BRAiDiNG
  • PLiES
  • J0LLY RANCHER CHEWS
  • R00T BEER
  • DR. PEPPER
  • CHiCKEN
  • BRiGHT C0L0RS